Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy B-Day Bec!

Well, you said you wanted me to write a blog article for you on your birthday, and here ya go.  Keep in mind, that (1) this is a blog about skating outdoors, and (2) you don't really do that very much.  Remember this? Yeah, so what else can I write about?

Maybe I'll just show another pic of you taken somewhere in the general vicinity of the backyard rink:
Hey, what are those things on your teeth?

Did you know that you share your birthday with Tie Domi and Megan Wing (who, I am sure, have both skated outdoors at some point in their lives).  Also, the NHL awarded a franchise to the Boston Bruins on November 1, 1924 - the Bruins, of course, played an outdoor game last season at Fenway Park.

There...it wasn't easy, but I managed to associate your birthday with the general direction of this blog!  Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment